Vintage Memories of Mine

Friday, January 20, 2006

Changing Names

To those of you who have been following my "Vintage Memories" Blog, you'll notice that I have no longer been adding to it. The reason for this is because suddenly my dashboard has disappeared. I have tried in vain to find it so decided to try starting a new one. Now this new name was just something I wrote to see if it would work. Suddenly, there I was with a new Blog! I have went back and added all the things from other Blog (I hope!) and now I'll be starting again. Thank you for sticking with me and I'm really sorry to lose all your wonderful comments. Sher

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Aunt Jenny said...

I never noticed the link to THIS blog of yours until today..cute stuff!! I was hoping for more from you and here it is!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home